My Top 10 Fine Art Nature Photographs Of 2018 | The Year In Review
Each year around this time I take a look back on the past twelve months and consider the body of work I have produced since last January. I create a list of my highest quality work from both a personal view and a professional one, taking into account the ongoing success of the gallery quality fine art prints that I produce for collectors around the world. I then combine both lists to develop my top ten of 2018. This past year has been incredible for a number of reasons seeing my work continue to grow in success around the world as one of the top nature photographers today.
I hope you enjoy viewing the compiled list below and invite you to have a look around the rest of my photography galleries when time allows. The next time you are looking to define a space in your home or office with exquisite contemporary fine art, please consider returning here for inspiration and opportunity. I offer my work at prices far lower than other photography galleries with quality that rivals and exceeds the work found in Las Vegas, Soho and other top tourist destinations around the globe, but don't just take my word for it, see what real collectors of my work think about me, my limited edition photography and the level of service I provide. Happy New Year to all of you!
1. Dragons Breath | Limited Edition of 200 | 95% Sold Out
2. Echoes Of Fall | Limited Edition of 100 | 60% Sold Out
3. Blue Thunder | Limited Edition of 100 | New Release 10% Sold Out
4. Heavens Gate | Limited Edition of 100 | New Release 10% Sold Out
5. Diamonds In The Wind | Limited Edition of 50 | New Release 20% Sold Out
6. DragonSkin | Limited Edition of 100 | 25% Sold Out
7. Orange Crush | Limited Edition of 50 | 25% Sold Out
8. Glorious | Limited Edition of 50 | 20% Sold Out
9. Let There Be Light | Limited Edition of 50 | 40% Sold Out
10. Eternal Beauty | Limited Edition of 50 | 65% Sold Out