THE YEAR IN REVIEW | THE TOP 20 MOST WANTED FINE ART PRINTS OF 2019
Each year around this time I take a look back on the past twelve months and compile a list of my top twenty best selling gallery quality fine art prints from the past year. I create this list for both personal and professional reasons, as one way to measure the ongoing success of the artwork I produce for collectors around the world. This past year has been incredible for a number of reasons seeing my work continue to grow in success around the world, continuing to hold my place as one of the top selling fine art nature photographers alive today.
I hope you enjoy viewing the compiled list below and invite you to have a look around the rest of my photography galleries when time allows. The next time you are looking to define a space in your home or office with exquisite contemporary fine art, please consider returning here for inspiration and opportunity. I offer my work at prices far lower than other photography galleries with quality that rivals and exceeds the work found in Las Vegas, La Jolla, Soho and other top tourist destinations around the globe, but don't just take my word for it, see what real collectors of my work think about me, my limited edition photography and the level of service I provide. Happy New Year to all and I wish you all great hapiness in 2020!
1. Dragons Breath | Limited Edition of 200 | 100% Sold Out
2. Eternal Beauty | Limited Edition of 50 | 80% Sold Out
3. Echoes Of Fall | Limited Edition of 100 | 70% Sold Out
4. Let There Be Light | Limited Edition of 50 | 60% Sold Out
5. Dreams Of Lucidity | Limited Edition of 200 | 15% Sold Out
6. DragonSkin | Limited Edition of 100 | 30% Sold Out
7. Heaven's Gate | Limited Edition of 100 | 20% Sold Out
8. Brushed | Limited Edition of 50 | 45% Sold Out
9. Royalty | Limited Edition of 100 | 15% Sold Out
10. Infinite Worlds | Limited Edition of 50 | 35% Sold Out
All of my work is produced as limited edition prints, all beginning with the same pricing structure. When a piece reaches 50% out, I often eliminate the availability of smaller print sizes and/or remove the option to purchase loose photographic prints. When a piece reaches 80% Sold Out, the pricing of the piece increases. The final 5-10 pieces from any limited edition piece are increased as each print sells, before the piece is sold out and ultimately retired completely, never to be produced again.